Tuesday, July 19, 2011

True Story

So yesterday, I just had a kind of rough day at work.  I was slammed with more work than I was expecting, and nothing went smoothly, and I was trying to train two new girls in medical records.

Right before I left, I was chatting with my coworker and said, "You know what would make everything better? A peach milkshake from Chik Fil A."

I picked up Omar and the kids, and told Omar about my day as we all got settled in the car and left the church parking lot.  I did not mention my conversation at the end of the day with my coworker, and Omar doesn't know her (just for the record). Omar said we needed to go to the Target in Foothill Ranch because we needed handsoap and breakfast food for Joy.  I agreed, but asked why Foothill Ranch because the one on Jeronimo is much closer.

My absolutely, amazing, wonderful, loving husband said, "Because it's next to the Chik Fil A, and you need a peach milkshake!"

No comments:

Post a Comment