Monday, July 25, 2011

Family Stories

William

As I buckled William into the carseat this morning, he started singing (to the tune of Jesus Loves Me): "Jesus buckles me in my seat..."

Joy

I don't usually put shoes on Joy for daycare, just for things like going to the store or the park.  This morning, though, Joy sat and watched while William and I put on our shoes.  Then she crawled over to the shoe rack and grabbed her shoes, and started calling me and waving her shoes at me.  So I put her shoes on, and she was happy. =)

Omar

3am, I am awakened from a sound sleep...
Omar: "How is William?  I need an answer here. How is William?"
Me: "What are you talking about?"
Omar: "I don't know.  How is William?"
Me: "I don't know, I haven't heard anything from the kids in 3 hours.  You woke me up."
Omar: "Oh. How is he?"
At this point, I ignored him and rolled over and went back to sleep.  Of course, Omar remembers none of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment